Monday, March 15, 2010

Unfinished Song

The way I see it, the world has lost so many the past few years
From my childhood, family, social, theater, tv, movies and music
They've made me laugh, they've made me cry
Now I'm sick
I am still lost and wondern why
This is all for you..........memories never die

I have that tightness in my throat, that choaking
On the verge of cryn that you all know
Everyones been dying
We've all been cryn

Bitches been tryn stifle'n those defendn, lovin me
My world turned upside down, yes I'm the one everyone hears & sees
Brought on by modern technology
Invasion of privacy
Many try to protect me
There's no way to stop my heart from hurtn

Its hard to understand how I feel, unless you been listening
The whole world seems to know me, I didn't ask for it tho
Understanding I shouldn't blame myself
For things out of control....(its hard not to)

I understand things take time
Just seems unreachable
In the meantime the world loses another beautiful soul
Out of sight, never forgotten, never out of mind
..............memories never die
........................we love you

(Just sharing my heart its good medicine right?)

No comments:

Post a Comment