Saturday, March 20, 2010

See Me

I have seen the darkness
Lived in its past, dealt with many dissapointments
The good goes by too fast
Hoping for serenity, only to get complexity
Full of sorrow and pain
What lesson am I to gain
Always optimistic, what will the future bring
Less saddness more smiles from the soul
With someday to feel whole
Once I sat in silence and found peace
Within the depths of my soul its there
Surrounded by chaos the traffic of life
With u, this world, I want to share
With these bitches all over out there
Making people see me in a false light
World can you care?
Please lift the clouds of dispare
...................tell them. Let me be
...................everywhere they see me
...................everywhere they hear me
......................................HELP ME................
FROM ME JOAN STEPHANIE...BELIEVE ME

No comments:

Post a Comment