Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Rap For You Bob

Stephanie is his girl, I know I'm her
Akon sings "soul survivor"
Young Jeezy says "yeeeeaaah"
They're singn bout they're lives
I'm feelin it what they're sayn
My mans a rider, he's on these streets too
A badass mutha, surviv'n, struggl'n
U don't wanna fuck with his, don't be that sucka
I always make sure to give him that lov'n
Cuz we never know when the law be comm'n
Everyone knows, for him I ride
Any other female say he with them, they lied
........sus hijos sus calles y mi...(his kids his streets and me)
My man loves this woman, this lady is his everything
So don't tell him he gotta choose
Don't wanna be that fool
Every way I can say "I love you" I do
Cuz when he do the time I do it too

(Dear bob id like to add a part of akon & young jeezy's
"Soul survivor"'s chorus part but change "me" to "him"
And "I'll" to "he'll" and add "B's a rider" but I don't
Have any way to do that becuz even tho they can
Hear us echoing in the world its not a way to get
Permission to borrow parts of the song and I'm
Poor so I can't actually pay to borrow either, but I'm
Sure if you close your eyes you can imagine it k)

And Akon the cool thing is "once in awhile" is the
Inspiration the beat I don't know, but it brought
This unfinished song into me for my bob thank
You for saying everything he tries to say to me
In your songs ............love u my friend I've never
....................................met, threw these few years
....................................you helped more than u
....................................know.....bless you

Young Jeezy, I've been happy being strong with
Your songs the past few years threw my struggles
So happy to hear "yeeeeaah" your stories tell
Soooo much of my bob's and his boys it makes
Me feel like I know u and I never once knew
Your name all this time til 3 weeks ago when
I downloaded pandora radio on my phone on
My lil wayne radio a name and face suddenly
Was there with your voice. Thank you thank you
Thank you.................always a friend
...................................joan stephanie cruea

No comments:

Post a Comment