Tuesday, May 18, 2010

GOODBYE MY FRIEND

I write this to say goodbye
I know you'll read when you fly
Thank you my friend for being you
Thank you for a frienship so true
Take a little piece of my heart and smile
Cuz I need to let the tears flow for awhile
Don't worry they aren't all from sorrow today
Some come from remembering yesterdays
So much laughter, alittle bit of tears
Couldn't keep count after all these years
I'm so glad you was a part of my life my friend
Fly free, its a new beginning not an end
Say "hi" for me, so lucky are the friends that went before
They get to see you once more
For the friends still here, hold our seats
Cuz we look forward to the day we'll again meet

GOODBYE MY FRIEND
.................................WE ALL LOVE YOU
.................................FROM STEPHANIE
WRITTEN - JUNE 29,2004 B4 LIFE SUPPORT GOT SHUT OFF
FOR : PATRICK JAMES VARNEY
.........JAN 9, 1970 - JUNE 30, 2004

No comments:

Post a Comment