Friday, March 12, 2010

My Choice

Does manipulation make you strong?
Does it give you power?
I grew weak, went into depression
I let friends walk all over me
In denial you see
Wanted to believe they was true, honest, and real
Blind to the point of being sureal
My eyes did open to a reality so unkind
I saw them clearly, untrue I did find
Had to walk away from people I thought were friends
Had to omit them in the end
Rather be with less to do and alittle lonely
Than waste my time with people who are phoney
So proud I am for sticking to what I believe
Its important to stay real
There should never be a question
So stick to honesty and truth
Nothing is real without them
You should never play games or be deceptive
What goes around comes around
Make your choice
WHAT LIFE DO YOU WANT TO LIVE?

No comments:

Post a Comment